Nicholas Newman : Editing & writing
EU: London; Posted: 07/Oct/2018 expires: 06/Oct/2020
free login to see contact info
Skills: features, reports, advertorials, blogs
Clients: Tomorrow People, Telegraph Media Group etc, corporate clients including Pratt and Whitney, Freshfields, Elsevier etc, as well as a range of publications including AFRELEC, AFROIL, Engineering and Tech
Sample URLs: https://www.nicnewmanoxford.com/100-oil-by-christm... ; https://www.nicnewmanoxford.com/nicholas-newman-pu...
Education: Master of Business Administration
from Oxford Brookes;
5+ years experience.
Hire me! When your business needs an expert energy journalist, content strategist, editor and copywriter. I am well versed in researching, analysing, sourcing, project management, proposal pitching, writing features, white papers, technical writing, industry reports and news stories for a broad range of international, national, local and online business press and business clients. To find out more at www.nicnewmanoxford.com
• Creating bespoke/dedicated/customised media plans for energy companies... i.e. Not an off- the- shelf solution so typical of advertising and PR companies, write up advertorials/corporate story/project overviews etc.
• Researching and analysing, sourcing, project management, proposal pitching, white papers, industry and country reports on commodities, technology, markets and countries.
• Writing features, advertorials and news stories for a broad range of international, national, local and online business press for your organisation and clients.
• Offering marketing and public relations advice including developing analysis, press releases, articles, features, e-newsletters, reports, issue and thought based articles
• Providing lectures, seminars and workshops on energy markets, policies and leadership related issues for clients.
Then contact Nicholas Newman, an Oxford-based journalist with an excellent track record of providing copy for business.
Specialties: Expertise in writing business features about Africa, US, EU energy, transport and economic development issues, with emphasis on the geopolitical and economic realities that underlie current controversies and policies.