Shan Yang : Marketing and public relations
Canada: other locations; Posted: 14/Mar/2008
free login to see contact info
Skills: marketing research (survey or research design, implementation, analysis, reporting, presentation, management)
Clients: Global leaders in CPG/FMCG, IT, Telecome, Industrial Products
Education: Master of Business Administration
from Krannert School, Purdue University;
5+ years experience.
* Seasoned market research professional with 8 years experience in leading global marketing research and consulting firms (Accenture, ACNielsen, TNS)servicing global organizations from North America, Europe, and Asia.
* Can work in Canada and China, flexible for travelling and willing to work remotely.
* Can take either qualitative or quantitative work and deliver excellent result all types of marketing research projects
* Extensive experience in a wide range of qualitative and quantitative research including customer/user segmentation and positioning study, consumption/sales trend analysis, customer relationship management, and etc.
* In-depth understanding of various qualitative and quantitative research products offered by leading market research firms, and cutting-edge research methodologies used by leading global organizations.
* Expert translating research findings into actionable business strategies derived from broad understanding of customer insight, marketing, sales and strategic planning.
* Excellent client management, business development, and project management skills.
* Strong communication skills and extensive presentation experience in front of senior management of global organizations.
* Outstanding education background in Business and Psychology obtained from top universities in US and China.