Alana Young : Editing & writing
Australia: other locations; Posted: 18/Nov/2007
free login to see contact info
Skills: Writing, editing, journalism, public relations, and photography
Clients: BV Lioness Club, Kilcoy Sentinel and the BV Sun(neswpapers)
Education: Bachelor of Arts
from Central Queensland;
1 year experience.
per hour rate $10
I have recently completed a university degree in Professional Communication, specializing in Journalism and Public Relations.
Even though I have just started working as a freelance writer, I have already contributed too many publications, both Online and in print, while I was a full time journalism/PR student.
I have completed both news stories and feature articles on a wide vartiey of subjects, such as the greyhound racing industry, women in combat positions on the frontline, and the disease chronic fatigue syndrome.
I have also had poetry published in American anthologies.
Please let me know if you would like to see samples of my work and/or have any questions.
Areas Of Expertise:
* Editing and Proofreading (includes rewrites)
* Sales copy e.g. letters
* Press releases
* Content writing (websites)
* Review writing e.g. music, movies and literature
* Resumes (writing and editing)
* Essay Writing (recieved High Distinction's while at university
* Academic research
* forum posting
* Desktop Publishing
* photography (including photo enhancement)
* Microsoft Office Suite (includes word, publisher, excel, powerpoint and front page).
* Adobe Photoshop
* Adobe Illustrator
* Adobe ImageReady CS2
* ArcSoft PhotoStudio 5.5
* Digital Photo Professional
* Netscape Communicator