S.Sivarama Sarma : System administration & support
India: other locations; Posted: 07/Jun/2007
free login to see contact info
Skills: Lotus Notes Systems Administration
Clients: L V Prasad Eye Institute
Education: Bachelor of Arts
from Sri Venkateswara University;
2-5 years experience.
· Good Knowledge of Lotus Domino Administration.
· Installation and administration of First and Additional Domino Servers, based on Organizational Hierarchy.
· Defining User Hierarchy, User administration, enabling Automatic backup/recovery of passwords for User ID files. Recertifying, Renaming .
· Mail administration, Database Administration, DNN Concepts, Cross Certification of Domain Documents, Setting up Directory Catalog and Directory Assistance.
· Mail Control and Restiction, Spam Control and Trouble shooting.
· Replication ?Setting, Scheduling and troubleshooting.
· Clustering, Web administration of Domino server, hosting a web site on Domino.
· Regular maintenance of Domino server through Program documents.
· Installation, setup and trouble shooting of Lotus notes client software.
· Directory Catalog, Directory Assistance, Shared Mail
· Good communication skills, both oral and written.
· Very quick in adopting new technologies.
· Capable to work under Tight Schedule of the Project.
· Installation of Windows 2000 Professional, Windows XP
Company Name : L V Prasad Eye Institute (LVPEI), Hyderabad
Designation : Systems Administrator
Duration : 1993 to till Date
Nature of Job : Systems Administration
Over all Administration of the Department in LVPEI As Executive Committee Member
Administering IBM Lotus Domino R 6.x: Managing Servers and Users
Ø Managing Servers and upgrading them when required.
Ø Monitor existing Domino servers & users using the server console window
Ø Automating server tasks.
Ø Monitoring Transaction logging and console logging
Ø Monitoring Server Performance
Ø Perform common server maintenance troubleshooting tasks.
Configuring and Monitor mail routing, including:
Ø Testing mail routing
Ø Enabling message tracking
Ø Monitoring mail delivery
Ø Monitoring mail statistics
Ø Testing mail connections
Ø Restarting the Router as and when required.
Ø Forcing mail to route
Ø Managing dead and undelivered mail.
Ø Enabling SMTP routing.
Ø Configuring basic and advanced settings for SMTP routing.
Ø Restricting mail flow to and from the Internet.
Resolving Server Problems including:
Ø Solving authentication and authorization issues
Ø Troubleshooting replication problems
Ø Troubleshooting connection problems
Ø Solving agent manager issues
Ø Implementing Performance tuning.
Ø Set up and configuration of the NOTES.ini settings on the Domino server
Ø Compacting databases, fix corrupted files.
Maintaining and managing Users:
Ø Create, Rename, Recertify, Move, and Delete Users as per the Requirements.
Ø Providing L2 Support in Troubleshooting workstation problems
Ø Troubleshooting database issues.
Ø Providing support in Installing the Notes client software to out location Engineers.
Ø Setting up the Notes workstation
Ø Backing up of ID files
Ø Specifying desktop settings using policies.