Brenda Mohney : Web design
US: other locations; Posted: 24/Oct/2006
free login to see contact info
Skills: Web Design
Sample URLs: http://www.azurews.com/portfolio/portfolio.shtml
Education: Bachelor of Science
from Penn State University;
5+ years experience.
To obtain a position intent on merging the fields of business and information technology that will expand my skills in business, research, web development, network security and database management.
Created 40-page security policy plan, promotional agendas and brochures.
Created sales and distribution for over 15 processes in SAP.
Developed employee training coursework for Epic Editor software.
International Logistics Systems October 2005 - Present
* Work in a team environment to develop conventional paper based technical manuals (CPBTM) and interactive electronic technical manuals (IETM) for government equipment.
* Research and implement military standards such as MIL-STD-40051 and MIL-STD- 2361.
* Work with XML, XSL, XSLT and DTDs to create CPBTMs as well as IETMs.
* Develop employee-training coursework for Epic Editor software.
Pennsylvania State University - York Campus
July 2003 - October 2005
* Worked in a team environment using Red Dot content management system to develop and maintain Penn State York's website.
* Worked with faculty and staff to develop sub-sites within the campus site.
* Researched and implemented accessibility and usability techniques.
International Center for Economic Growth
October 2004 - June 2005
* Performed web research and data entry for high profile economists.
* Maintained database integrity.
Windsor Area Recreation Commission
October 2003 - December 2004
* Developed web site with custom contact forms.
* Conducted site update training for recreational director
Azure Web Solutions
August 2003 - Present
* Perform web development and user testing.
* Offer hosting solutions, site development, training and maintenance.
Consultant for Cornerstone Auto Sales
January 2000 - Present
* Developed and maintain custom accounting system.
* Set up and maintain 6-client peer-to-peer network system.
Manager for Holiday Hair Fashions
October 1987- December 1989
* Performed daily and weekly accounting duties.
* Ordered, managed and organized inventory.
* Administered hiring and training of new employees.
* Worked with district manager to develop advertising campaigns.
* Held team meetings to encourage and promote performance of team members.
Wolf Organization January 2005 - May 2005
* Created and orally presented security policy plan working directly with IT VP.
* Researched infrastructure for corporation employing over 500 employees and earning over six million in annual sales.
SAP Project August 2004 - December 2004
* Configured Solution Manager Application and processes.
* Defined organizational structure for sales and distribution.
* Developed and implemented sales and distribution billing module
Pennsylvania Bureau of Dog Law January 2004 - May 2004
* Analyzed data organization, storage, and communication processes among multiple levels of government agencies.
* Recommended new integration techniques after personally researching legal aspects associated with licensing processes throughout Pennsylvania.
Penn State Commonwealth College August 2003 - December 2003
* Developed international programs site working directly with CEO.
* Created site layout to provide multiple paths to information.
Cornerstone Auto Sales January 2002 - May 2002
* Created dynamic ASP pages using VBScript to enable users to update an Access database through a web interface.
* Proficient in installation and setup of Windows and Linux operating systems.
* MX Studio, Photoshop, Microsoft Office, Open Office, Net DB2, Microsoft IIS, SAP, Epic Editor, Altova XML Spy, Siber Logic, PHP Nuke, and Red Dot.
* Set up and maintain 6-client peer-to-peer network.
* Installed and set up Internet connection sharing with Microsoft ICS and WinGate.
* Installed and set up cable modems and routers.
* Assemble custom computer systems.
* Perform upgrades and installations of video cards, memory, hard drives, processors, modems, network cards, hubs, switches, and routers.
Pennsylvania State University - York, PA
B.S. IST Integration & Application Option, Minor in Business. GPA: 3.66 / 4.0
Associates Degree IST Web Development and Security Option. GPA: 3.83 / 4.0
Alpha Sigma Lambda, inducted 2002.
Membership based upon academic achievement.
Dean's List, Pennsylvania State University, York, PA. Spring 2001 - Fall 2004.
Michael D. Gross Scholarship.
George A. Goodling Scholarship.
Penn State Club of York County Scholarship.
Associates Degree IST - Graduated with Distinction, Fall 2002.
Baccalaureate Degree IST - Graduated Fall 2005.